From Applied Optics Wiki
this is a page to list feature requests, bugs and give usage examples for d_scan.
- save option to force saving in actions for live data plotting options for long scans
- general scan option, with hardware type select
- scope to switch to summed mode if averaging is on, then switch back to continuous at end.
- save scope mode (seg, RT etc) and number of avgs, number of segs to scope meta data file
- check if files exist - request permission to overwrite, action option to turn off checking
Completed Actions List
Action options / examples
action webcam camera 1 //camera ID no resolution 1280 720 // resolution to open camera with grab // saves a frame from the camera display // displays a frame from the camera end
action scope channels F1,F3 // use name of channel you want separated by commas ip 220.127.116.11 // IP address of scope end
action a2d channel 0 // channel to grab range 2 // this is card specific voltage range use comedi test to find ranges ./usr/bin/comedi_test n_samples 1 // samples to grab end
action mirror_pbp // mirror scan point by point axis 0 -1 1 .1 // axis number, start, stop, increment tell_pos 2 // report position savedata // force save data at the end of this loop (useful for live processing scripts) end
action apt_scan axis 0 // axis to move scan -1 1 0.5 // start stop inc restore // return to original position at end end
action count count 10 //loops until it get to count value end
action delay delay 1 // time to wait in seconds, useful to help with timings if you need to make sure stages have stopped before grabbing data end