Drivers and code
From Applied Optics Wiki
Revision as of 14:39, 28 October 2007 by 188.8.131.52 (New page: <big>Applied Optics: Drivers and other code</big> *[http://optics.eee.nottingham.ac.uk/vxi11/ VXI11 Ethernet Protocol for Linux]. Open source VXI11 RPC protocol, user library and example ...)
Applied Optics: Drivers and other code
- VXI11 Ethernet Protocol for Linux. Open source VXI11 RPC protocol, user library and example code (talk to Agilent, Tektronix etc).
- Linux Drivers for Tektronix Oscilloscopes and Arbitrary Function Generators (built on the VXI-11 protocol and user library)
- Linux Drivers for Agilent Infiniium Oscilloscopes (built on the VXI-11 protocol and user library)
- Lecroy TCP Page. How to get Linux to talk to an ethernet-equipped Lecroy scope.
- Hardware Linux/open source drivers. List of drivers, mostly written by Matt.
- Matt's Direct search, computer generated hologram design software
- LaTeX / open source electronic forms. Produced by Matt.