Difference between revisions of "Mina Mossayebi"
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
Revision as of 19:28, 20 February 2015
Contact Email: email@example.com
Mina received a first class diploma in mathematics and physics from Farzanegan (NODET) High school in Iran in 2009. She then came to the university of Nottingham to study electrical and computer engineering and graduated with a First class honours masters of engineering (Meng) degree in 2013. She is currently in the second year of her PhD in the Applied optic Group (AOG) and the Institute of Biophysics, Imaging and Optical Science (IBIOS). Her PhD is focused on the design and fabrication of plasmonic and photonic devices to produce highly localised optical fields and enhance the efficiencies of optical trapping systems. The following awards were received by Mina during her study at the University Of Nottingham:
- First Place, Postgraduate poster competition, Electrical Systems and Optics division, University of Nottingham, Nov/2014.
- Dean of engineering scholarship for a fully funded PhD, University of Nottingham, 2013.
- Top Class performance scholarship of the department of Electrical engineering, University of Nottingham, 2010/2011, 2011/2012 and 2012/2013 sessions.
- Faculty of Engineering International Student Progression Scholarship, University of Nottingham, 2009/2010, 2010/2011, 2011/2012 and 2012/2013 sessions.
- BP Achievement Award for the 2011/2012 session. University of Nottingham, January 2012.
- Design of photonic and plasmonic devices
- Finite-Difference Time-Domain (FDTD) method
- Optical trapping