Shiemaa Sidahmed Sidahmed
From Applied Optics Wiki
Revision as of 10:38, 4 September 2015 by Shiemaa Sidahmed
- Room 1003,
- Tower Building,
- University Park,
- University of Nottingham,
- Nottingham, NG7 2RD
- Tel: 00441159515112
The following awards were received by Shiemaa during her study at the University of Nottingham:
- HeartLihgt company studentship for PhD stipend 2014.
- Dean of engineering scholarship for the PhD tuition fees, University of Nottingham, 2014.
- Msc degree achievement in Electronic Communication and computer engineering from Electrical and Electronics Department, university of Nottingham, 2014.
- THALES company sponsorship for Msc project, March 2014.
- PECK scholarship for fully funded MSc, university of Nottingham.
- Digital signal processing.
- ECG and PPG sensors.