From Applied Optics Wiki
Revision as of 09:24, 28 July 2008 by Sds (Changed stores web site (and location: now on 4th floor))
- Order form creator and Order forms already created by Steve
- Applied Optics publications, papers and thesis
- 4th Floor Stores and Tea breaks.
- Applied Optics Group Logo
- Word to text and pdf converter (broken).
- Laser Safety
- Printers and printing
AO local documentation
- Linux How-tos. Instructions on how to install the current stable version of Linux on your PC and set it up for use in the Applied Optics Group, useful hints, how to set up drivers for hardware in experimental PCs etc.
- VLSI Web Pages. Useful info for VLSI users, set up by Roger Light.
- Eagle PCB -> PCBTrain Export Mini How-To.
- EAGLE PCB Export Page. How to export EAGLE files for use in CircuitCAM.
- Common network settings
- LaTeX thesis template (PDF). A very short guide on some salient points for using LaTeX to write your thesis. See also the thesis template (ZIP file).
- No More Flipping. Documentation concerning the O-SAM and ARRO-SAM hardware (PDF)
- Installing comedi device drivers. Amplicon PCI230 installation documentation] (PDF)
- Applied Optics Job Vacancies
- Applied Optics Group "Offical" EEE Webpage
- Multidisciplinary Assessment of Technology Centre for Healthcare (MATCH) Homepage
- EEE Homepage
- University of Nottingham Homepage
- UoN Research Pages | The ISsue (Information Services eBulletin) | Exchange Magazine | Bridging the Gaps