From Applied Optics Wiki
Revision as of 13:27, 12 December 2007 by Ral
- Order form creator and Order forms already created by Steve
- Applied Optics publications, papers and thesis
- 9th Floor Storesand Tea breaks.
- Applied Optics Group Logo
- Word to text and pdf converter (broken).
- Laser Safety
- Printers and printing
AO local documentation
- VLSI Web Pages. Useful info for VLSI users, set up by Roger Light. Includes:
- Eagle PCB -> PCBTrain Export Mini How-To.
- EAGLE PCB Export Page. How to export EAGLE files for use in CircuitCAM.
- Common network settings
- LaTeX thesis template (PDF). A very short guide on some salient points for using LaTeX to write your thesis. See also the thesis template (ZIP file).
- No More Flipping. Documentation concerning the O-SAM and ARRO-SAM hardware (PDF)
- Installing comedi device drivers. Amplicon PCI230 installation documentation] (PDF)
- Links relevant for VLSI users.
- Applied Optics Job Vacancies
- Applied Optics Group "Offical" EEE Webpage
- Multidisciplinary Assessment of Technology Centre for Healthcare (MATCH) Homepage
- EEE Homepage
- University of Nottingham Homepage
- UoN Research Pages | The ISsue (Information Services eBulletin) | Exchange Magazine | Bridging the Gaps