From Applied Optics Wiki
Revision as of 08:50, 7 August 2018 by Paul Dryburgh
- AO resources - Facilities, equipment, instruments, internal expertise. Please add to this list.
- Order Form Creator, Order Form Creator Guidance, and Order forms already created (by Steve)
- Applied Optics publications, papers and thesis
- Goods In
- Applied Optics Group Logo
- Word to text and pdf converter (broken).
- Laser Safety
- Printers and printing
- New Researchers - Basic guide on admin for new PGs.
AO local documentation
- Linux How-tos. Instructions on how to install the current stable version of Linux on your PC and set it up for use in the Applied Optics Group, useful hints, how to set up drivers for hardware in experimental PCs etc.
- Eagle PCB -> PCBTrain Export Mini How-To.
- EAGLE PCB Export Page. How to export EAGLE files for use in CircuitCAM.
- Common network settings
- LaTeX thesis template (PDF). A very short guide on some salient points for using LaTeX to write your thesis. See also the thesis template (ZIP file).
- No More Flipping. Documentation concerning the O-SAM and ARRO-SAM hardware (PDF)
- VXI-11 protocol for Linux. The basis for communicating with most scopes and other instruments over ethernet.
- Links relevant for VLSI users.
- Chips manufactured to date.
- Cadence tutorials.
- Spartan Starter Pinouts
- Applied Optics Job Vacancies
- Applied Optics Group "Offical" EEE Webpage
- Multidisciplinary Assessment of Technology Centre for Healthcare (MATCH) Homepage
- Applied Optics team members
- EEE Homepage
- University of Nottingham Homepage | Portal | Outlook web mail access
- UoN Research Pages | The ISsue (Information Services eBulletin) | Exchange Magazine | Bridging the Gaps