Difference between revisions of "Useful information"
From Applied Optics Wiki
(Added all the links)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
== AO resources ==
== AO resources ==
Revision as of 16:04, 25 October 2007
- Order form creator and Order forms already created by Steve
- Applied Optics publications, papers and thesis
- 9th Floor Storesand Tea breaks.
- Applied Optics Group Logo
- Word to text and pdf converter (broken).
- Laser Safety
- Printers and printing
AO local documentation
- VLSI Web Pages. Useful info for VLSI users, set up by Roger Light. Includes:
- Eagle PCB -> PCBTrain Export Mini How-To.
- EAGLE PCB Export Page. How to export EAGLE files for use in CircuitCAM.
- Common network settings
- LaTeX thesis template (PDF). A very short guide on some salient points for using LaTeX to write your thesis. See also the thesis template (ZIP file).
- No More Flipping. Documentation concerning the O-SAM and ARRO-SAM hardware (PDF)
- Installing comedi device drivers. Amplicon PCI230 installation documentation] (PDF)
- Applied Optics Job Vacancies
- Applied Optics Group "Offical" EEE Webpage
- EEE Homepage
- University of Nottingham Homepage
- UoN Research Pages | The ISsue (Information Services eBulletin) | Exchange Magazine | Bridging the Gaps
Drivers, code and useful bits and bobs
- VXI11 Ethernet Protocol for Linux. Open source VXI11 RPC protocol, user library and example code (talk to Agilent, Tektronix etc).
- Linux Drivers for Tektronix Oscilloscopes and Arbitrary Function Generators (built on the VXI-11 protocol and user library)
- Linux Drivers for Agilent Infiniium Oscilloscopes (built on the VXI-11 protocol and user library)
- Lecroy TCP Page. How to get Linux to talk to an ethernet-equipped Lecroy scope.
- Hardware Linux/open source drivers. List of drivers, mostly written by Matt.
- Matt's Direct search, computer generated hologram design software
- LaTeX / open source electronic forms. Produced by Matt.