- 0115 8468848
- Life Sciences Building, Room B18, The University of Nottingham,
- University Park, Nottingham, NG7 2RD
David received his Master of Science in Electrical Engineering and Information Technology from the University of Darmstadt in 2012. During 2012 he spent 6 months at the Tallinn University of Technology writing his Master Thesis "Implementation of control algorithms for a biomimetic underwater robot". Since 2013 he is doing a PhD within the Applied Optics Group, Institute of Biophysics, Imaging and Optical Science, and the Nottingham Hearing Biomedical Research Unit. His PhD project aims to develop a medical device to assess chronic middle ear inflammation in children.
- Jung, D.S.; Pott, P.P.; Salumae, T.; and Kruusmaa, M., "Flow-aided path following of an underwater robot," Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2013 IEEE International Conference on, pp.4602,4607, 6-10 May 2013.
- Kruusmaa, M.; Fiorini, P.; Megill, W.; De Vittorio, M.; Akanyeti, O.; Visentin, F.; Chambers, L.; El Daou, H.; Fiazza, M.-C.; Jezov, J.; Listak, M.; Rossi, L.; Salumae, T.; Toming, G.; Venturelli, R.; Jung, D.S.; Brown, J.; Rizzi, F.; Qualtieri, A.; Maud, J.L.; and Liszewski, A., "FILOSE for Svenning: A Flow Sensing Bioinspired Robot," Robotics & Automation Magazine, IEEE , vol.21, no.3, pp.51,62, Sept. 2014.
- Jung, D.S.; Birchall, J.P.; Crowe, J.A.; See, C.W.; and Somekh, M.G., "Monte Carlo Photon Simulation of an Anti-Confocal System to Monitor Middle Ear Inflammation," in Optics in the Life Sciences, OSA Technical Digest (CD) (Optical Society of America, 2015), paper JT3A.41.
- Jung, D.S.; Crowe, J.A.; Birchall, J.P.; Somekh, M.G.; and See, C.W., "Anti-confocal versus confocal assessment of the middle ear simulated by Monte Carlo methods," Biomed. Opt. Express 6, 3820-3825 (2015).